You may designate Lutheran Church of the Resurrection as the recipient of your Thrivent Choice Dollars, a program for Thrivent members. Those eligible for "Choice Dollars" can help direct Thrivent’s charitable dollars to congregations and other nonprofit organizations. If you are a Thrivent member and would like to direct your "Choice Dollars" please visit www.thrivent.com/thriventchoice or email Thrivent at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also contact the church office for further information.
Thrivent Choice Dollars, replaces Thrivent's Giving Plus program. Thrivent's Choice Dollars lets eligible benefit members help direct Choice Dollars to Lutheran organizations they care about – such as universities, congregations, schools and camps.
To be able to direct Choice Dollars, Thrivent benefit members (age 16 or older) will be eligible if they meet one or more of the following:
- Have $800 or more in annual premiums of qualifying insurance products.
- Have $20,000 or more in contract value on qualifying products.
- Hold a qualifying Thrivent Financial volunteer leadership position.
Here is some useful information from the Thrivent Choice website:
- How do I help direct the Choice Dollars designated to me? Visit Thrivent.com/thriventchoice to direct your Choice Dollars online or call 800-THRIVENT (800-847-4836) and at the prompt, say "Thrivent Choice."
- Where can I help direct the Choice Dollars designated to me? You can help direct funding to more than 17,000 national and local Lutheran organizations in the Thrivent Choice catalog, including Lutheran Church of the Resurrection.
- Can I split my designated Choice Dollars between organizations? Yes, you can help direct your designated Choice Dollars to as many organizations as you like from our catalog. (Minimum direction is $5 to each organization.)
- Can I automatically help direct my designated Choice Dollars to an organization? Yes, you can set up a recurring direction on the Thrivent Choice website. It’s an easy way to request and recommend funding for an organization, such as Lutheran Church of the Resurrection, that you care about on an ongoing basis. By setting up a recurring direction:
- Choice Dollars are directed when the balance reaches $10 or more.
- You only have to set up the process once.
- You're able to change or remove it at any time.
- You will receive an email notification prior to each recurring direction.
Do Choice Dollars expire? Choice Dollars designated during the calendar year can be directed until March 31 of the following year.